1. I have exactly seven half-finished blog posts in my queue, and yet I decided to write this completely random one instead of finishing any of them.
2. Today I entertained Baby Cormac by whistling the Andy Griffith Show theme song for literally a half hour straight.
3. Then I allowed him to chew on my beaded necklace...that was still around my neck.
4. The first thing I thought of after putting him to bed was pouring myself a glass of wine.
5. I love wine.
6. I really love wine. Especially after whistling the Andy Griffith theme song for a half hour.
7. My husband can't whistle.
8. I get a sense of satisfaction when I find things I can do that my Hubby can't. Sorry babe.
9. Tonight I am hoping my Hubby will pick up a pizza for dinner on the way home. By Thursdays I don't feel like cooking.
10. I'm a total city girl...but I kind of want to escape to the country. Wake up in a big feather bed and eat a huge, homemade breakfast.
11. I'm determined to learn to make homemade cinnamon rolls, a la my Grandma Mole.
12. Grandma Mole is not her real name.
13. Did I mention I love wine?
14. I really, really don't want to get up off the couch and wash bottles right now. So many bottles...
15. Okay, only six bottles. But still.
16. I can't wait to finish all those other posts. Tomorrow, maybe? One of them, maybe?
17. I made some really good linguini with scallops last night...but my camera battery died so I couldn't take any pics. Boo.
18. When I finally make those cinnamon rolls, I promise to take pictures.
19. I have been doing really well with my resolutions! I took a nap and ran and drank lots of water today. Yay, me!
20. I'm watching the Seinfeld episode where Elaine tells Jerry she "faked." This is why I love Elaine.
21. Now Jerry is calling all his exes to ask them if they did, too. This is why I love Jerry.
22. Pizza's here!
23. I love my Hubby.
24. If you made it this far, I salute you. And wonder about you. :)
25. I promise my next post will not be this random...