1. Easter matchy-matchy. Even when we were too old to dress exactly alike, my mother always made sure my sister Heidi and I coordinated our Easter outfits. This was our nautical year. I particularly enjoy our poofy-bangs, crimped hair, and the snooty expressions on our faces...including our dog's.
2. Ballerina halloween costume. This is me dressed in my halloween costume when I was three. It is actually one of my sister's old dance costumes. I never took dance. I am very uncoordinated. But I look like I sort of know what I am doing, right?
3. Me and my Mama in Chicago. This will forever be one of my favorite photographs of my mom holding me as a baby.
4. Playing in the leaves! Um...for those of you that don't think my son looks like me at all, and he is simply the spitting image of his Dada, check out that face and compare it with the one directly below.
Yep. Pretty sure there is some resemblance there. :D
5. Matching Halloween cheerleader costumes. Did I mention that my sister was the coordinated, athletic one? Clearly I was never a cheerleader, but I love this shot. Why did I get stuck with the huge pompoms?
6. Family in a Fantasy Suite. What do you get when the only room available at the hotel your family loves to stay at every year is a fantasy suite called "Pharoah's Tomb"??? This picture.
|the home video we have of this is even better.|
Well, there you have it.
Five (plus one bonus) of my favorite childhood photos.
Thanks to Tiffany and Lauren for hosting these link parties!