Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{bits of christmas}

I must sincerely apologize.
I have been a very bad blogger lately. As in, completely MIA.
My only excuse I can give you right now is this: sheer exhaustion!


The holidays have finally taken their lovely hold on me, so I thought, just to stick my toe back into blogging, I would share a few bits and baubles from my home at Christmas so far...


{the smell of cinnamon-scented pinecones}


{some red and gold lovelies from the tree}

{shiny foil with deliciousness inside. p.s. these will not last long}


{our tree. white pine. freshly cut}

{Christmas sugar cookie baking. my very first time. can you believe? so yum. so messy.}

So this is Christmas so far at our Kentucky home --
much love to you and yours!

G

2 comments:

  1. Your tree is GORGEOUS!!

    I understand completely...it's the 14th and I'm only on day 8 of my 12 days of Christmas! I feel really bad, but the holidays have taken over! :)

    BTW, I got my gift card!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I cannot wait to use it! But I'm waiting until after Christmas because I want something I can use EVERY day! You can be assured I will post about it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretta! Omg! I just stumbled on Mike and Kristina's new blog today, and then came across yours! Very excited to have something new to read! :) I didn't know everyone was a blogging!!! :) Awesome! (http://thepaciorekadventure.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. So leave one. Or two. Or as many as you want.