I'm pretty sure I've accidentally been telling people that I'm thirty-one for the past six months...so this is not that traumatic for me.
Some notable things from the past 365 days...
1. Had a baby. Kind of a big deal.
2. Lost 38 pounds. Okay, so most of it was baby-related...but still.
3. Travelled to Europe for the second time. Hopefully not the last!
4. Stopped tanning. Not gonna lie, kind of envious of some of the tans I saw at the pool yesterday...but having three pre-cancerous moles removed was enough to inspire me to stop fake-baking cold turkey.
5. Started using anti-aging cream. Yep.
Aging is a funny thing. Sometimes I feel old and a bit ornery. Other times I feel young and vibrant. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by how full and beautiful my life is. Other times I get irritated at myself for not being able to laugh off the things that go wrong and just focus on the good. Sometimes I feel like I could run a marathon. Other times I feel creaky and exhausted.
And so it goes. Another year of life is on the horizon...my heart is full of anticipation for what it might bring!