Wednesday, October 3, 2012

carb-lover like mama?



From these pictures you would assume that my son relishes devouring a plateful of spaghetti, just like his mama does.  

{side note: I used to order spaghetti on dates all the time when I was really young. dumb! I also ordered grilled cheese a lot.  lame!}  

Anyway, it may appear that he loves this spaghetti feast, but, in fact, breads and pasta rate very low on this kiddos list of favorite foods.  Sigh.

In fact, he mostly just made a mess with this pile of pasta.

He actually prefers the food groups in this order:
1) fruits and veggies
2) dairy
3) junk food
4) breads/pastas
5) meat

I'm sure this will all change as he gets older, so for now I will just be satisfied that he eats his veggies.
g

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I used to love it when my kids had that pasta face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what Mack WILL eat? Meatballs in marinara...or eggplant parm (in marinara)...Or anything covered in marinara. Hahaha. Weird, but works! He won't touch an undisguised veggie, though! ;) I'll take what I can. He seems to trying more lately.

    Love the spaghetti pics. We actually just gave Mack spaghetti a couple weeks ago for the first time, and I was trying to find my camera, but couldn't. Cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie-pie! We are a little bit away from this phase with Sophie but these pics bring back so many memories of my older ones!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. So leave one. Or two. Or as many as you want.