Friday, January 14, 2011

baby bump alert

I will confess...
I have always been pretty obsessive about working out.
I love the gym.  Running is a passion.
I used to do an uncountable amount of crunches per day.

Then I got pregnant.

Now the thought of crunches makes me tired...and a little nauseous.
Now my jeans don't fit.
Now I realize why flowing, loose-fitting shirts are so dang great.
Now I have people staring strangely at my tummy in wonder.
Now I get asked if I'm having twins.
Now I'm lucky if I can muster the required thirty minutes daily of exercise.
Now my stomach growls every two hours.

And reader,
I have never been happier.



(I also used to tan a lot.)  

:o)

G

5 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! you're still an itty bitty but i see that little baby's making a tad more room in there! keep posting the progress...i LOVE it.

    also, i saw that dishtowel for the first time this week and am OBSESSED. I thought "i can't spend $22 on a dishtowel" but $22 for an art piece...i wish i woulda thought of that instead! it's perfect greta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee!hee! This is too cute:) That baby is definately making his appearance known! I am so excited for you! I seriously can't wait to find out what you're having. Hurry up and find out. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to rock the bump, Greta!!! :) You look great!!! Stay tuned to my halfway bump post in the next couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Embrace the changes. Learn to love each stage, as you will think every stage of your child's live is the absolute best, until the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all...I will always be jealous of your six pack abs! I wish I could get those but no matter how skinny I got I have never had them and prob never will.
    Second, you look SOOOO cute! How does it feel? You might be able to feel a little movement by now. I felt my first at 14 weeks, but wasn't really sure if it was him. Then about 20 weeks he really started moving and I knew that the first feeling was for sure him moving. It's hard to describe, but it's almost like a tickle but on the inside. Anyways, let me know how things are going!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments. So leave one. Or two. Or as many as you want.